Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Walk Like an Egyptian

Yes you can walk! Perhaps not so much like an Egyptian but there is a mummified zombie stagger element to it at this early stage.

Being only 1 year, 2 months and 2 weeks old you won't understand the reference in this blog title so feast your eyes on this


Yes indeed - when your old Mum was only 13 this was a hit and I liked it! I preferred Manic Mondays by this same band but thats just me. I did Walk LIke an Egyptian on many a dancefloor during my youth and even well into my 30's.

You too can walk, like an wobbly mummy for now but soon with a hearty confidence then next thing you know there will be running, jumping and skipping. Here's hoping there aren't too many bumps.

Maybe one day you'll moonwalk! Imagine that! Both the real moon kind and the Michael Jackson kind!




No comments:

Post a Comment